We aim to deliver the very best. Each detail and every aspect of everything we do has been carefully thought through to deliver the best possible design and quality on our sites and in our homes.
We are a long-established and respected real estate investment and development business that delivers outstanding profits from regional property opportunities.
Along side landowners, we combine a strategic, experienced approach in planning with significant analysis and insights on key policy and political factors.
db symmetry was formed as a UK joint venture through the purchase of a 60% holding in Barwood Developments Limited by clients advised by Delancey; a specialist real estate investment, development and advisory company. The remaining 40% shareholding is controlled by the former Barwood management team.